Question:
looking for fox&hound resturant in bloomfield hills mi.?
tonyab61
2006-05-24 15:24:25 UTC
looking for fox&hound resturant in bloomfield hills mi.?
Five answers:
2006-05-24 15:34:39 UTC
The address is:

Fox & Hounds Restaurant

39560 Woodward Ave.

Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304

The phone number is:

(248)644-4800

Although, I'm not much of a fan. It's over priced food that isn't very good. If you are looking for some good food try Picanos in Troy, Michigan.

Adress:

3775 Rochester Road

Mon-Thurs 11am-10:30pm

Troy, MI 48083-5215

Phone number is:

(248) 689-8050

It has delicious food! Trust me on this one. Some of the best Italian in town. (If that's what you're looking for!)

Love, Mandy
2006-05-27 20:29:31 UTC
Fox & Hound

39560 Woodward Ave

Bloomfield Hills, MI

(248) 644-4800
sunshine
2006-05-25 13:39:14 UTC
Its in Bloomfield Hills Michigan corner of Woodward and Long Lake Rd.
tfshq
2006-05-26 18:25:45 UTC
you should check out http://www.menuserve.com/

they have thousands of restaurant listings by location and by cuisine.

different than all the others that provide address and number menuserve also provides the restaurants COMPLETE menu !
krissygirl333
2006-05-25 17:11:51 UTC
it's ok, kind of an older persons hangout :)